Mister Hizzle Welcomes All

I would like to thank you for visiting my site and I hope you enjoy the different topics I discuss as well as personal interests in my life.

Friday, September 28, 2007

New Orleans


It was great getting to head down to New Orleans with The Associates for a work conference. First off I had never been there and had heard how much fun it is. The first benefit of going down Saturday morning was that the plane was only half full. Thus I had a whole exit row to myself. Was pretty sweet I must say. However I usually sleep all the time when I travel so I didn't notice it that much. When we got to New Orleans we headed off to Bourbon Street. Seeing Mardi Gras on TV and all the craziness associated with that street I was excited. I can't believe how narrow the street is. Is still hard for me to believe all those people are able to fit on it at one time during Mardis Gras. Anyways it was cool to see all the different stores/bars and restaurants. We had a great time and all in all New Orleans was a good time.

No comments: