Mister Hizzle Welcomes All

I would like to thank you for visiting my site and I hope you enjoy the different topics I discuss as well as personal interests in my life.

Friday, September 28, 2007

That Time of Year

As all sports fans know the best time of year is the fall. First off you have the baseball playoffs, so if you are a new york fan like me (I like the yankees more but if the mets are in the playoffs i'm rooting for them too)then you get to watch the games that actually count in an intense atmosphere. Next you have college football. Granted my team Notre Dame isn't doing soo hot this year lol but it's still fun to watch all the other great games every Saturday. Next you have the NFL. I have grown to really like the NFL over the years and its a great way to spend your lazy Sunday as well. And last but not least you have the NBA. The best of the best. This year should bring another exciting season. All in all you just gotta love the fall!!

No comments: