Mister Hizzle Welcomes All

I would like to thank you for visiting my site and I hope you enjoy the different topics I discuss as well as personal interests in my life.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

One Liners

So I have decided to compile a list of one liners that my friends, co-workers and me have come to enjoy over time.

1) "That's my teammate, that's my quarterback"-Terrell Owens after losing to Giants in playoffs

2)"I see a train coming through the tunnel, chugga chugga chugga chugga"-Charlie Murphy-Dave Chapelle Show

3)"Eyes and Teeth, Eyes and Teeth"-Charlie Murphy-Dave Chapelle Show

4)"I got darkness on my hands"-Charlie Murphy-Dave Chapelle Show

5) "Somewhere where along the way you ceased being Jim and became Chris"- Jim Rome telling Jim Everett he is now known as Chris Everett

6) "I still love ya buddy"-Anonymous

7)"Ya buggin me"-Anonymous

8) "Both teams played hard"-Rasheed Wallace's answer to every question after a frustrating loss

9) "Straight Cash Homie"-Randy Moss's response to a reporter regarding how he will pay his fine to the NFL

10)"Greeeeeeeetings"-from the one and only HIGHwaters

11)"Allegheny"-Parsons school of Design

12)"I bet I do...Chris..."-Jim Rome calling Jim Everett Chris Everett for the last time

13)"It's a 5 min segment of a 5 segment show. We have a long way to go. I'll get a couple segments out of you"-Jim Rome

14)"Long Teeeeeeeeeeeee Shirt"-Anonymous T shirt lover

15)"You my friend are the winner of the DF Plaque"-the associates saying for unacceptable mistakes.

16) "I hope it don't mess you up for tomorrow!!"-Gilbert Arenas said this when he beat Deshawn Stevenson in a shooting contest and won a $20,000 bet.

17) "Client 9"-the one and only E Spitz

18)"The Bears are who we thought they were, and we let em off the hook!"-Dennis Green after the Arizona Cardinals lost to the Chicago Bears.

19)"We talking about PRACTICE, not a game, not a game, PRACTICE"-AI after missing a practice with the 76ers.

No comments: