Mister Hizzle Welcomes All

I would like to thank you for visiting my site and I hope you enjoy the different topics I discuss as well as personal interests in my life.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

The One, The Only, His Airness

He has been mentioned in the category of Ali. Referred to at times as MJ, Mike Jordan, Michael, His Airness, Air Jordan, #23. The list goes on ...One of the most amazing things about MJ is that he failed time and time again in his life. Whether it was not making his high school varsity basketball team as a sophomore or missing game winning shots in the nba. What sets him apart from a lot of players, besides his great talent, is his determination to work harder than anyone else and never be afraid of taking the last shot of a game. It was a pleasure getting to see him play.

No comments: