Mister Hizzle Welcomes All

I would like to thank you for visiting my site and I hope you enjoy the different topics I discuss as well as personal interests in my life.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The Associates


So I guess its time to formally introduce everyone to a group known by most as "The Associates." We are a multi-dimensional group of young men who enjoy the finer things in life, work hard and just like to have a good time no matter what we do. I'm sure most of you reading this already know me...I do have a few nicknames that have been given to me by my co-workers including biz, bron bron, darkness and 50-50. Well that's all you will be learning about me. Time to introduce my co-workers who complete the Associates

Kevin Werner-known as K Dub, Dubster, Mister W. Attended Boston College where Craig "CheeseBurger" Smith, as Kevin calls him and Troy Bell (a great college basketball player who dominated Big East play) attended. He's a very funny guy who loves the Mets and sports in general. Likes to work with numbers (you should know he was doing calculus since elementary school...genuis). Kevin is also very knowledgeable on an array of topics so he is a great perosn to listen to and learn from. A cool thing about Kevin is that he is pretty much willing to try anything even if he's never done it before or in awhile. Last week we had an intramural basketball game and we needed extra players so he offered to play with us and played very well I might add. Its things like that which make him a great person. I picked up this blogging thing from Kevin as well. Make sure to check out his site at www.kevinwerner.com

David Axelrod-known as Wise (from the LeBrons), Daxelrod, Dax, D. Attended Duke University. I love Duke basketball so we get along great as a result :) Dave enjoys all sports and is very knowledgeable on the topic so he is great to talk to about all the happenings from Michael Vick being indicted for dog fighting to Rashard Lewis getting overpaid by the Magic. One of the cool things is that we both played basketball in high school so its always cool hearing the people he's played against that are now in the nba or playing overseas and vice versa. He also was the original founder of garbage can basketball which has taken the world by storm!

Victor Chiang-known as Vic,V-ster, Vickster, Slumlord. Attended Duke University so we get along as well because of the love for Duke basketball :) The main thing about Vic is that he just loves to compete at random things. For example we challenged him to eat everything on the Wendy's dollar menu within an hour and he did it in 45 minutes. Go figure... It would take a lot of money for me to do that. He did win $100 by the way for it. However I have told V that we are going to have a competition of different games between all of the Associates. Including pool, darts, ping pong, bowling, etc. That should be interesting.

Richard Kubanik-doesn't have a nickname yet and unfortunately is not in the picture above as he just recently joined the Associates. However please be certain that I will find a great nickname for him! Attended Vanderbilt University. So far it's been great getting to know and work with him. One thing I do have to say is that he is the best dressed Associate everyday. Hands down.

No comments: