Mister Hizzle Welcomes All

I would like to thank you for visiting my site and I hope you enjoy the different topics I discuss as well as personal interests in my life.

Monday, August 13, 2007

The New Sheriff in Town

It's kind of neat to be able to say the all time home run record was broken during my lifetime and I was able to see it on television. It's one of the most storied records in baseball (if not the most) besides the consecutive games played record held by Cal Ripken Jr. and the all time strike outs record held by Nolan Ryan. A lot of people out there do not like Barry Bonds or say he is on steroids. Mind you it has yet to be proven that he did you steroids...I feel Barry should be given his due because the record he broke was incredible and lasted for a long long time. Granted Alex Rodriguez might catch him enventually but for now enjoy the record Barry and congratulations.

No comments: