Mister Hizzle Welcomes All

I would like to thank you for visiting my site and I hope you enjoy the different topics I discuss as well as personal interests in my life.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Yet Again..

I am not a big golf fan. Never was. However I must say that whenever I watch Tiger Woods play I get entranced. Its so riveting to watch him play at times. Yesterday in the final round of the PGA Championship, Tiger basically played it safe through the entire round, just taking pars on each hole. He ended up winning his 13th Major. It's amazing how good he is and how much he has accomplished in his career. Golf is a sport where he could essentially be at the top of his game for another 10-15 years. With the shape that he is in and the way he takes care of himself combined with the drive he has to win who knows what he will accomplish in the coming years. I kinda believe that once he passes the record of 18 Major wins by Jack Nicklaus that he will hang them up soon thereafter. He is not someone who will stick around to just be there. He's more the type that has other dreams and goals and would rather be challenged to achieve them instead.

No comments: