Mister Hizzle Welcomes All

I would like to thank you for visiting my site and I hope you enjoy the different topics I discuss as well as personal interests in my life.

Friday, August 1, 2008

U.S.A. Men's Olympic Basketball Team

The U.S.A. men's olympic basketball team has played a a few games in its tuneup for the Beijing Olympics and they are looking pretty good. They easily handled Canada back in the States and have handled Turkey and Lithuania in Macau with relative ease in exhibition play.

A few observations:

1) No one player is trying to take over the game. Everyone is playing well together and sharing the ball and playing team defense which is important in international play.

2) Kobe Bryant has labeled himself as the defensive stopper on the perimeter for this team. He always wants to guard the opponent's best perimeter player. He has given himself the nickname "the Doberman". HILARIOUS. I love the nickname. He is like a guard dog.

3) Dwayne Wade is back. He looks to be in great shape and is playing very well. Wade stated that he is feeling great and next season he will be abusing players in my opinion.

4) Coack K is playing everyone at the right time thus far and seems to be making the right calls regarding the team.

5) Bron Bron James is the key to this team. He poses soo many mismatches on offense and is very explosive.

It's been great watchin the team thus far and I look forward to the GAMES!

No comments: