Mister Hizzle Welcomes All

I would like to thank you for visiting my site and I hope you enjoy the different topics I discuss as well as personal interests in my life.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Dukies!!

So college basketball season has started and I am ecstatic. The freshman class is great to watch. Whether its Eric Gordon at Indiana, Derek Rose at Memphis, O.J. Mayo at USC or Michael Beasley at Kansas State I have enjoyed the beginnings of what I believe will be a great college basketball season. There is also one other freshman I have grown to like watching play. He is such a smooth player and makes it look soo easy on the court and his name is Mister Kyle Singler from Duke University.

As most of you know Duke is my favorite basketball team. I know some of you might say well they are always good and you're a front runner but I really have liked the Dukies since I was a little kid and attended their summer basketball camp for 3 years in a row.

This year Duke is looking good. They are undefeated so far and are playing great team basketball. The thing I really like about the team this year is that they are soo deep. They go ten deep which is great because in recent years their depth was lacking. Anyways make sure you check some games out this year. Pretty much every Duke game is on TV so make some time and enjoy some great basketball!

No comments: