Mister Hizzle Welcomes All

I would like to thank you for visiting my site and I hope you enjoy the different topics I discuss as well as personal interests in my life.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Mamba vs. King James

Well tonight the two best players in the NBA squared off. Kobe Bryant aka "Mamba" and Lebron James aka "King James." Lebron's team pulled out the win 94-90 but seeing these two players in action against one another is always a treat. Both of them have all around games that make them the two most coveted players currently in the NBA. The way each player makes their respective teams better is awesome to watch. Lebron has more upside in my opinion as he is soo young and already has become one of the top 5 players in the league. I still don't think he has hit his prime yet as with Kobe he probably is in his prime at the moment. Tonight the King left the court victorious.

No comments: