Mister Hizzle Welcomes All

I would like to thank you for visiting my site and I hope you enjoy the different topics I discuss as well as personal interests in my life.

Monday, January 7, 2008

GGGGGGG Men!

So it was a great weekend if you are a New York Giants football fan. This past Sunday the Giants beat the Tampa Bay Bucs for their first playoff win in long time. Eli Manning finally got the heavy weight off his shoulders by winning his first playoff game. Granted he didnt play spectacular but he didnt make any stupid mistakes and made the big plays when needed to sustain drives and to keep the Giants ahead once they took the lead from the Bucs in the second quarter. Also kudos to the Giants defense. They played great and made it hard on the Bucs all day. It was great to see the Giants win a playoff game and hopefully they can keep the momentum going against the Dallas Cowboys next week.

No comments: