Mister Hizzle Welcomes All

I would like to thank you for visiting my site and I hope you enjoy the different topics I discuss as well as personal interests in my life.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Holly and Colin's Wedding


So my sister Holly got married this past weekend. It was a really nice ceremony. It was my first time meeting her husband Colin. I have to say he is a really cool dude. He thinks he can beat me one on one in basketball. Now, I can count on one hand how many times I have lost a one on one game...Granted I haven't played ball in awhile except some intramural games here and there around the city where I torched a few unlucky individuals at times but I believe I still have some game. It's just matter of me getting into shape to play him so I don't get tired because I still have a decent jumper and a quick first step. Who knows if we will ever play but I have to say he is gonna be a cool brother-in-law and I look forward to getting to know him more.

Anyways congratulations to Holly and Colin on a fun-filled wedding and I wish you guys love and happiness forever.

No comments: