Mister Hizzle Welcomes All

I would like to thank you for visiting my site and I hope you enjoy the different topics I discuss as well as personal interests in my life.

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Tha Finalz

Ok folks. The time has come. Tonight is the first game of the NBA finals my friends. This is what everyone has been waiting for. The Lakers and the Celtics. The most storied franchises in the existence of the NBA. David Stern is smiling right now because the history of these two teams, now playing each other again in the finals is a dream come true for TV Ratings and ultimately money in his pocket.

This series has all the drama one could ask for. You have the superstars also known as the big three on Boston. Mister Big Ticket, KG (Kevin Garnett) followed by the Truth (Paul Pierce) and completed by the sharpshooting guard Ray Ray Allen. On the Lakers side only one thing needs to be said. You have the Black Mamba, tha Killa, tha Asassin Mister Kobe Bean Bryant. I am very interested to see how Boston covers Kobe. Granted they could focus the defense on him but the Lakers have a very good supporting cast that can light up opposing teams given the chance.

What an exciting series it will be. I believe the Lakers will win because they have a better bench and they have the best player in the world and the team is peaking at the right time. But this is why they play the games. To figure out a true champion so sit back, relax and enjoy!

No comments: