Mister Hizzle Welcomes All

I would like to thank you for visiting my site and I hope you enjoy the different topics I discuss as well as personal interests in my life.

Friday, February 1, 2008

Trade Alert!

So word on the street is that Pau Gasol has been traded to the Los Angeles Lakers for Javarus Crittenton, Kwame Brown and two future 1st round draft picks. I believe this is a good deal for the Lake show. Kwame Brown is a terrible basketball player and the Lakers still have Jordan Farmar and Derrick Fisher so I feel like Crittendon is not a big loss either.

Now the Lakers will have a very nice starting lineup when all players are healthly. Andrew Bynum at the 5, Gasol at the 4, Luke Walton at the 3, Kobe Bryant at the 2 and D ee Fish at the 1. Off the bench they have Farmar, Trevor Ariza, Vladamir Radmonovic and a couple others. I'm telling you if this team is healthy come playoff time they are going to be hard to beat...

No comments: