Mister Hizzle Welcomes All

I would like to thank you for visiting my site and I hope you enjoy the different topics I discuss as well as personal interests in my life.

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Bobby Knight

So a legend has decided to retire. Bobby Knight stepped down yesterday as head basketball coach at Texas Tech, handing the job over to his son Pat Knight. Coach Knight has meant soo much to college basketball. He has taught great coaches of today like Coach K at Duke soo much about the game. Currently I am reading a book about Bobby Knight to get a better understanding of the type of person he was and is. A lot of people look at him as a harsh individual for his demeanor on the court and in press conferences but as a coach he has done a great job with his players. For the most part they remain loyal to him and he has always had a high graduation rate with his players. Lastly Coach Knight prepared his players for the real world and for that I'm sure they are forever grateful.

No comments: