Mister Hizzle Welcomes All

I would like to thank you for visiting my site and I hope you enjoy the different topics I discuss as well as personal interests in my life.

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bowl Champs!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I have been saying this for the past couple hours but I still cannot believe the Giants are Super Bowl champs!! This has to be the biggest upset in Super Bowl history considering the fact that the New England Patriots were UNDEFEATED heading into the Super Bowl. This was a game for the ages.

The Giants defense was incredible. I had not seen Mr. Tee Brady get hit like this all season. Justin Tuck was incredible. His pass rush was soo instrumental in the Giants defense manhandling the pro-bowl laden front line of the New England Patriots. Also the Giants secondary played well. They minimized the big plays the Patriots receivers were able to get. Wes Welker played well for the Patriots but this is ALL about the Giants. Hahaha. GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Men!!

Eli Manning. Plaxico Burress. The Giants Defense. I dont think anything else needs to be said...Well I am going to continue saying things. Eli Manning was incredible. His poise on the game winning drive is what you see from great quarterbacks like his brother Peyton and Tom Brady. He was cool, calm and collected and when Plaxico caught that touchdown pass for the lead it was surreal. Plaxico played hurt all year and his dedication and hard work and impressive play should be commended. I hope all the critics realize now how good Eli is and how valuable he is to the Giants. He is a legend in the making and winning the Super Bowl and being named the MVP is evidence to how far he has come. I could not be happier for him and the Giants team as a whole. They have been doubted all year. Lastly the Giants defense. They played incredible like I said before and the pressure they put on Brady all game long was awesome. I just feel the Giants wanted this game more than the Patriots and they played like it.

Personally I am soo happy for the Giants. They have come soo far this year and to finish off the season with a Super Bowl title is priceless. This is soo exciting. As I write this, hearing the cheers, cars honking out in the new york city streets from my apartment is priceless as well. Go Giants. We all are soo proud of you and your parade on Tuesday is soo well deserved. Thank you for a season full of great memories and for showing the world how a team can achieve anything if they believe in themselves when no one else does.

No comments: