Mister Hizzle Welcomes All

I would like to thank you for visiting my site and I hope you enjoy the different topics I discuss as well as personal interests in my life.

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Super Bowl Champs Parade

Unfortunately I was not able to attend the Giants ticker tape parade for winning the Super Bowl because of a thing called work...However I have to say it was great to see the players and coaches on the floats and all the supporters and fans lining the streets and screaming in delight as I watched the parade on the television. The best part of the whole thing was the ceremony that took place at the end of the parade, and the star was Michael Strahan..

The star defensive end of the New York Giants fired up his team with a leap that he calls "stomping you out." And with that, Strahan jumped skyward on the podium at a Super Bowl rally Tuesday, lifting his knees to his shoulders.

"We would like to extend this to every other team in the NFL and particularly for the last team we defeated, the New England Patriots," he said, his teammates standing behind him. "Because you know what we did to you? We stomped you out!"

Simply put this was straight gangsta!! He just put it out there. "We stomped you out!!" I loved his speech and it was great to see the team get keys to the city at the end of the ceremony. What a great day in New York sports history.

No comments: