Mister Hizzle Welcomes All

I would like to thank you for visiting my site and I hope you enjoy the different topics I discuss as well as personal interests in my life.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

40 Games in 40 Nights

Soo...It's approaching! TNT extravangza. 40 games in 40 nights. The basketball playoffs are here come Saturday! This is the best time of year I must say. And it's even better this year as the western conference is gonna be one huge battle. The Golden State Warriors didn't make the playoffs and they won 49 games!!!Its gonna be a barn burner. The reason the playoffs are great in basketball is because its when the the superstars decide to show up and do their thing each and every night because they know its do or die. There is no second chances as the losers go home and then on the TNT show Charles Barkely, Kenny Smith and Ernie Johnson do the "Gone Fishing" skit for each team as they get knocked out. Seeing Lebron, Garnett, Kobe, Dirk, Shaq, Amare aka Standing Tall and Talented (S.T.A.T.)and a cast of other characters is always a good time. So sit back and enjoy. I know I will!

No comments: