Mister Hizzle Welcomes All

I would like to thank you for visiting my site and I hope you enjoy the different topics I discuss as well as personal interests in my life.

Sunday, April 6, 2008

The Exciting Western Conference

Seriously, can the NBA get any more exciting than what it is right now in the Western Conference? There has never been a time when soo many key games are being played on a nightly basis as the season winds down. You have three teams: the Mavs, Nuggets and Warriors and one of these teams will not make the playoffs..But hey only 8 can get in so thats the way it goes. I am just soo excited for the playoffs to begin in two weeks. Each of the first round matchups in the west will be a thriller in my opinion. Not that the Eastern Conference isn't fun to watch but the West is the West. Enough said.. So buckle up and get ready for upcoming playoffs which should be memorable!

No comments: