Mister Hizzle Welcomes All

I would like to thank you for visiting my site and I hope you enjoy the different topics I discuss as well as personal interests in my life.

Monday, April 28, 2008

Deion & Pilar Sanders Show

I have to say this is my new favorite reality show. I am not huge on reality shows but when I saw the first episode I just could not stop laughing. Deion Sanders is just a funny guy. His wife Pilar tried to get him to make the bed and Deion was like "I'm tired, gotta rest up for work" His wife proceeded to say his job of picking a NFL teams for the upcoming week's games was not hard. They wound up making a bet to see who picked the winner in more of the games for the upcoming week. One funny thing was when Pilar said I pick the Bengals because I like Ocho Cinco(Bengals wide receiver Chad Johnson). Deion responded by saying "You better watch yourself before I go Ike Turner on you." Pilar responded saying "I'll go Lorena Bobbit on you."

Another funny scene on the Deion & Pilar show was when his daughter was going on a date and her date showed up. Deion answered the door with a baseball bat and said "I haven't swung a bat in years." It was funny to see how Deion was all protective of his daughter.

Anyways future episodes should be quite interesting.

No comments: