Mister Hizzle Welcomes All

I would like to thank you for visiting my site and I hope you enjoy the different topics I discuss as well as personal interests in my life.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Quote of the NBA Playoffs Thus Far

"Better learn not to talk to me," Bryant said of Smith's jabbering. "You shake the tree, a leopard's gonna fall out."

This quote was initiated by the following:

Kobe Bryant had just hit a three pointer to give him 46 points for the game and put the Lakers up by 17 with two plus minutes remaining in the game. While Carmelo Anthony was shooting free throws Kobe walked by Marv Albert and Reggie Miller (the sideline announcers) and pulled out his imaginary six-shooters and blew them off. He was trying to cool himself off as he had been torching the Nuggets all game.


Well JR Smith a.k.a Mister Smiff said something to Kobe which only made Kobe mad. On the next possession Kobe went at Smiff and got a layup and one to get to 49 points.

Moral of the story is when a superstar like Kobe or Lebron are scorching hot. Don't say nothing to them. How much more you want to be embarassed?

No comments: